Hot Feed Extruders
Flexible configuration with controlled feeding
The Hot Feed Extruder is designed to take the material from the FCM™, Farrel Continuous Mixer, and features an oversized hopper opening that ensures efficient feeding. The continuous feed of material permits orientation of these extruders either parallel or at right angles to the axis of the FCM™ rotors.
Standard Features Include:
- Connecting chutes between the mixer and the extruder
- Specially designed seals are suitable for nitrogen purging or vacuum application
- Custom adaptation for monitoring of material in-feed
Additional features include:
- A divert door included with chutes for redirecting start-up and shutdown of material flow from the FCM™
- Custom designed screw geometry, including L/D, venting, and mixing
- An optimized pusher for uniform ingestion
Would you like to learn more about our technology?
Contact us or call +1 203 736 5500 to speak with a Sales Engineer or schedule time in a Customer Demonstration Facility.
FARREL POMINI, your solutions provider.
LET OUR EFFICIENCY DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS.